May 15, 2015

Thoughts On: The Flash S01E22


Episode Name: Rouge Air

Original Air Date: 5/12/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

Again, I am so sorry that I haven't posted anything for the past two days!! I'm just gonna mass blog a bunch of posts today HAHA

Aww, one more episode until the season finale!! Hope it'll end strong. Now, let's get into the post!

Okay, so the episode starts off with Peek-a-Boo escaping from the metahuman prison. And what do Joe and Cisco do? They just stand inside the prison, leaving the door open behind them. The prison even announces "prisoner release" and they don't even think to run and close the door ?? C'mon, guys, think smart. Well, at least Iris was there to save the day!

Omg, I always get so excited whenever Barry mentions Oliver's name because that means... CROSSOVER!! HAHA I LOVE SEEING THEM BOTH TOGETHER :)

Yo, the DA is SO short!! Omg, compared to Joe, she's tiny. I mean, she looks shorter than me and I'm only 5'1...

Barry wants to move the metahumans to the Lian Yu prison (AHHH ARROW REFERENCE) so he enlists the help of Leonard Snart aka Captain Cold. Ay, Barry, you shouldn't have trusted a bad guy. You just screwed yourself over.

HAHA Snart's sister and Cisco!! CUTE HAHA CAITLIN'S LIKE WTF?? I like Snart's sister's personality though. It's so manipulative yet cute at the same time! I wish I could remember her name though. AWW, Cisco gave her the name "Golden Glider." Where does he come up with this stuff? And I ask that already knowing that these names are from the comics HAHA

Yup, Snart double-crossed Barry, as expected. See, Barry? You shouldn't have trusted him!! Or better yet, you shouldn't have tried to move the metahumans! You should've just left them in the particle accelerator prison.

Everyone, say goodbye to Iris and Eddie!! Bye, Iris and Eddie. It wasn't nice knowing you! Because I personally didn't like them together. Nor do I like Iris and Barry. Remember? I mentioned in a couple posts ago that I like Barry and Caitlin AHAHA

OMG SUPER COOL FIGHT SCENE WITH OMG GUESS WHO?? OLIVER AHHHHH I LOVE CROSSOVER EPISODES!!! See? This is why you guys should watch BOTH Arrow and The Flash so you can understand the crossovers. They even incorporate the Arrow story in The Flash episodes. For instance, Oliver just joined the League in Arrow and changed his outfit to black. And he wears the same black outfit to the fight!! AWW YAY I LOVE CROSSOVERS AND I LOVE UNDERSTANDING THE REFERENCES :)

But y'know, Oliver and Ray aren't even friends, so how did he get those arrows from him? AND ISN'T RAY IMPRISONED IN NANDA PARBAT RIGHT NOW? He should be passed out right about now, according to the last Arrow episode.

Ronnie is there too HAHA But if you think about, three against one should've made it easier for Barry, Oliver, and Ronnie to defeat Wells, and yet they took about five minutes to defeat him? Well, I guess they needed to make the fight scene cool and long, otherwise it'd be too easy.

Why does Wells have to blur his face and change his voice though? Everyone already knows who he is. So I feel like it's unnecessary. Don't you think? AND WOAH, how did he change into his suit so fast? It's like the Reverse-Flash came out of Wells's ring.

AWW, OLIVER TOLD BARRY THAT HE NEEDS A FAVOR!!! You know what that means... BARRY'S COMING TO ARROW!!!! YAY

OKAY, can't wait for the season finale next week! :)

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment