May 7, 2015

Thoughts On: Orphan Black S03E03


Episode Name: Formalized, Complex, and Costly

Original Air Date: 5/2/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

Well, this episode is a bit better than the last!

This episode focuses way too much on the Castor clones!! WE GOTTA SEE MORE SARAH, COS, AND ALISON HAHA

OMG Alison's shenanigans are too funny!!! I really love how she's the only character who actually worries about normal things like how she's gonna pay rent or whether or not she's going to win the position of school trustee. AND NOW SHE'S SELLING "SOAPS" HAHA!! Alison. A real clone with real problems. And a real funny personality!!

AWW poor Rachel! I mean, I know she used to be the bad guy, but she can barely speak now!! But knowing Rachel, she'll probably be up and running with her stuck-up personality very soon.

So Art was in love with Beth. Plot twist? Okay, not really. I really don't know how to feel about this. Because wasn't Beth with Paul?? And even if she did love Art, why did she kill herself if she still had Art to live for?

HAHA Helena's quite funny in this episode too, especially when she was talking to Paul. I kinda hope she gets out soon, so Sarah can worry about something new. This "I've got to rescue my sister" thing is getting kinda boring

So the ending though... I can't believe Mark "died." I put died in quotes because he makes an appearance in the next episode (I saw the preview). Gracie's mom is crazy though!! I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE SHOT HIM?? Well, Gracie and her family are a bunch of crazy pants, so maybe I can.

I really hope the next episodes are more interesting!! And explain how the Leda clones and the Castor clones are siblings!! I need a clearer explaination than the one the quickly gave us. I still don't the stuff about the original clones and the DNA genome thing-a-ma-bob thing?? The show just threw it out there and barely explained it... WE NEED ANSWERS

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment