May 26, 2015

Thoughts On: Orphan Black S03E06


Episode Name: Certain Agony of the Battlefield

Original Air Date: 5/23/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

BEST EPISODE SO FAR THIS SEASON!! Okay, I know I've been saying that this season's very disappointing, but this episode brings back my faith in the show. I CAN SEE WHY THIS IS IN MY TOP 3.
OKAY, I'M JUST GONNA GET STRAIGHT INTO PAUL. OH MY GOD. I always liked Paul and Sarah!! AHHHH. "It was never Beth I loved." OMG, when he said that to Sarah!! AWWW, PAUL LOVES SARAH. YES I KNEW THEY WERE MEANT TO BE. SO FREAKING CUTE. AHHH. OTP!!! 

BUT OMG... PAUL. PLEASE DON'T BE DEAD. I know you have to be noble and brave and stuff, but you could've escaped with Sarah!! OMG YOU CONFESSED YOUR LOVE FOR HER AND YOU FREAKING BLOW YOURSELF UP. WHY!!!

Okay, I know why. It was to save Sarah. Well, at least he took Virginia and Rudy down with him. BUT OMG. PLEASE COME BACK TO LIFE PAUL. YOU CAN'T BE DEAD. You and Sarah are supposed to be together!!! I never liked the other guy anyway. What was his name again? Yeah, see I can't even remember his name. Was it Sal? Okay, it doesn't really matter. Basically Kira's dad. I ALWAYS LIKED PAUL AND SARAH. CUTE. Okay, I know I said that like a bunch of times, but it's true!!! 

UGH, that line is just so darn cute!!!!! 

"It was never Beth I loved." KYAAAAA!!!!

Hey, y'know, we never saw Paul's dead body, so that means there's a possibility that he's still alive!!!!!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment