June 29, 2015

Thoughts On: Baby Daddy S04E16


Episode Name: Lowering the Bar

Original Air Date: 6/24/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

So sorry that I haven't posted in a while!! I've just been so busy binge watching HAHA

Okay, let's move onto the episode. This episode was okay. Pretty typical if you ask me. Y'know, it's funny. Today, my cousin and I were talking about how I haven't posted in a long time and she asked how can I review a comedy? And she's right. Most of these episodes are basically the same. So that's why I find it kinda hard to blog about Baby Daddy episodes. I just don't know what to say. I have no comments whatsoever. I mean, it's not boring to watch, but it's not all that exciting either.

So from now on, I think my Baby Daddy posts will be pretty short!! The only thing I can really say about each episode is if it's funny or not. That's pretty much it.

Oh, and if you were wondering, this episode was okay. Not that funny but not boring either!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment