June 30, 2015

Thoughts On: The Fosters S03E04


Episode Name: More Than Words

Original Air Date: 6/29/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

Well, this episode was not as interesting as I thought it would be! Kat had some screen time, but it looks like she's not getting anymore. What gives? I hope that her getting kicked out of Idyllwild is just some kind of fluke and that she and Brandon will be given a second chance. I mean, they still haven't gotten together yet! So I'm really hoping both of them get back into the program!! AND SOON!!

Oh and if you're wondering what I think about everyone else's problems, I find them boring. The only plot line I'm interested in is Brandon and Kat's. Sorry but everyone else's problems are just not as interesting as Brandon's. So that's why Brandon and Kat can't be over. They just can't be!!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment