June 16, 2015

Thoughts On: Orphan Black S03E09


Episode Name: Insolvent Phantom of Tomorrow 

Original Air Date: 6/13/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

Better than your average Orphan Black episode, but not GREAT. But one thing's for sure, important stuff happened.

For instance, that guy who was helping S just got beaten to death. Not to be insensitive, but he wasn't really an important character anyway. Let's move onto the good stuff.

HELENA!!! OMG, girl's got moves. And by moves, I mean killing scary-ass people. Wait, killing is an understatement. We don't get to see the bodies of Pouchy and the others, but by the looks of it, Helena must've BUTCHERED them. I mean, she was practically drenched in blood. Helena's a clone you DON'T wanna mess with. Well, because y'know, she's bat-shit crazy!!! HAHA DID YOU SEE HER MACHETE??

Well, I can't believe I was wrong. Apparently Shay isn't a spy??? DARN. It turns out Gracie was the mole. Stupid Gracie. I never liked her!!! Well, at least she had the guts to tell Cosima. I'll give her that.

Man, it was so predictable that the old lady was S's mom. But her being both the Castor and Leda original???? WTF PLOT TWIST. I already don't like S's mom. She seems like a crazy old lady and an annoying one at that. I have a feeling she's either gonna die or she's gonna cause a hell of a lot of trouble.

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment