June 10, 2015

Thoughts On: Stitchers S01E02


Episode Name: Friends in Low Places

Original Air Date: 6/9/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

AHH, the second episode was so good too!! THIS SHOW REALLY DESERVES MORE FANS!!! I'll be so mad if this show gets cancelled. It might be too soon to say this, but this show is definitely getting into my top 5!!! Who knows, maybe it'll replace Revenge as my second favorite!! AHHH CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE EPISODES
Man, this show is really funny!!!! And the best part is, it's not officially labeled as a comedy, so the humor is a plus!!! 

AHH, I really love the Kirsten-Cameron duo!! THEY ARE SO PERFECT TOGETHER!!!!! THEY JUST HAVE THE BEST CHEMISTRY!!!!
HAHA, Cameron and Linus are so nerdy, it's adorable!!!

"Woof" OMFG LINUS AND CAMILLE ARE PERFECT TOGETHER TOO!!! What's with this show knowing exactly what I want?? I LOVE IT SO MUCH

OMG, that detective guy though... Do I smell a love triangle between Kirsten, Cameron, and the detective whose name I can't remember ?? See, you already know I'm on Team #Camsten because I don't even know that other guy's name!! HAHA

But seriously though, Kirsten really loves messing with the detective. A little too much I might add. And the detective too!! STOP, KIRSTEN AND CAMERON ARE MEANT TO BE!!!

Btw, Kirsten sounds SO similar to Hayley from The Originals!!! Probably because both are trying to hide their Australian accents. But I like their voices, it's so nice to listen too!!!

OKAY, back to the detective guy!! Kirsten really does not have any filter HAHA The first chance she gets, she tells anyone listening about the Stitchers program. That's one trait I don't like about her. There's a time and place for everything. And Kirsten disregards time and place and just goes at her own pace. SHE NEEDS TO LEARN SOME SELF CONTROL. 

WOW, that ending though... Just who is Marta?? What happened to her?? AND WHY DOES IT SEEM LIKE MARTA AND CAMERON HAVE A ROMANTIC CONNECTION???

HELL NO, she better not wake up all of a sudden and steal Cameron away from Kirsten. ALTHOUGH I DO LOVE A GOOD LOVE TRIANGLE!!! (The jealousy is my favorite!!!) Okay, fine, maybe she should wake up. It'll give Kirsten a wake-up call.

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment