June 24, 2015

Thoughts On: Stitchers S01E04


Episode Name: I See You

Original Air Date: 6/23/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

So the nickname of the week is... GOOSE! HAHA

This episode wasn't as good as the previous ones. It's just not as funny, but it's still a decent episode nonetheless! I guess it's just one of those episodes?

I do have one comment though! Actually, make that two.

So we find out Marta is awake and that's the end of it?? Well, I guess the gang will probably deal with her in the next episode.

Now, let's talk about that hidden room in this episode. So if the human trafficker guy was living in there, how did he manage to enter and leave the room? Like where is the door?? I mean, did he jump in and out of the window or...? Obviously, Kirsten and Cameron couldn't find a door because they gained entranced via fire extinguisher.

Oh! That reminds me of another thing! WHO'S THE GUY THAT WAS WATCHING KIRSTEN AT THE END OF THE EPISODE?? And what was going on with Maggie? Y'know, when she was in the lab by herself?

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment