July 30, 2015

Thoughts On: Stitchers S01E09


Episode Name: Future Tense

Original Air Date: 7/28/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

Well, I was totally wrong about Fischer and Kirsten. It doesn't look like he poses as a potential love interest for her. Well, actually, it doesn't even look like he's a main character on this show. I guess he's just a support??

At least, Cameron and Kirsten are on the right track!!! Sorry, Liam. Trouble in paradise? Speaking of Liam... I can't believe he's on the other side... (Wait. We don't even know who the enemy is??) And we all thought he was such a great guy... NOT. I don't know about you, but I never left team #Camsten's side!! HAHA

So yeah. To summarize what I was rambling on about, Liam is SHADY AF. Agreed?

The next episode ought to be good. Can't wait!! :)

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment