August 24, 2015

Thoughts On: Fear the Walking Dead S01E01 // SERIES PREMIERE


Episode Name: Pilot

Original Air Date: 8/23/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

So a prequel...nice. Y'know, the producers should've picked a shorter name; "Fear the Walking Dead" is a mouthful!

For a series premiere, I think it's pretty boring. The episode was so long and slow and barely anything happened. Or rather anything worth mentioning. Needs more action, more drama!! But FTWD isn't exactly that kind of show... Regardless, there weren't any scenes that had me on the edge of my seat or any that piqued my attention. To be honest, I only watched this show out of obligation to The Walking Dead. And I barely even like that show because let's be honest, it kind of sucks now.

But I'll tell you one thing I do like. That there's a character my age! Alicia. I already know she's gonna be my favorite character!

P.S. NICK'S HAIR IS HORRENDOUS... He looks like he's in need of a nice long shower!!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment