October 25, 2015

Thoughts On: The Big Bang Theory S09E05


Episode Name: The Perspiration Implementation

Original Air Date: 10/19/15

Posted By:

Lisamentary:

When I first started the episode, I was like is this another episode from an old season? I was really confused because I'm sure that Bernadette wanted Howard to get healthy before and he faked it on his FitBit. Hmmmm.…or maybe I'm the crazy one here? I don't know. Whoops!

This episode was really kind of boring to me. The only fun part was Sheldon going crazy over fencing and the boys doing all these weird fencing moves. Also, of course Sheldon has things Human Resources doesn't allow him to say. HAHAHHAHA!!

For Stuart and his problems, he just needs to listen to the girls and be a little less creepy and have less sexist posters. 

Now that they're introducing the idea of new love interests for both Amy and Sheldon, it'll be interesting I'd say. They seem so perfect for each other since they're both really odd. Well, you got to move on somehow.

Enjoy!!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment