October 28, 2015

Thoughts On: Grey's Anatomy S12E05


Episode Name: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

Original Air Date: 10/22/15

Posted By:

Lisamentary:

Oh, man!! This episode was so intensely good because I was just waiting for the Meredith to unveil her painful connection to Penny. It was better than I anticipated because I totally forgot how angry and mean Amelia could be! HAHAHA

Amelia was basically saying to Penny, "Tell me how you killed my brother!" However, she said very passive aggressively, but you could tell her lid was about to blow off. It was sad though when Meredith lashed out at Amelia because it's the sad truth that Amelia never got to see Derek in his final moments and Meredith did. 

I feel bad for Penny because it wasn't her fault and every freaked the freak out when they find out. Good thing they did because that shows real loyalty to Derek! Good job, people! One thing I do like about Meredith is that she's very forgiving in the end and we all know that the key to being accepted at the hospital is to be accepted by Meredith first. It is Grey's Anatomy (as in Meredith Grey) after all.

And OOOOHHHH, I see hope for April and Jackson!!! YAY!! However, it sucks for Callie because she has a real problem on her hands with Penny, especially since she's a new resident at Grey Sloan Memorial. BOMBSHELL right there!!

I hope Arizona finds someone soon!! She needs love!!! HAHAHAH

I really liked how Stephanie and Jo made up!! They're better as friends. The tension was just no bueno. No bueno at all!

This episode really lived up to what I wanted drama-wise for dinner scene! That's all that really matters!

Enjoy!!!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment