October 31, 2015

Thoughts On: Limitless S01E06


Episode Name: Side Effects May Include...

Original Air Date: 10/27/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

Senator Morra and Sands seem really...I don't really know how to put it, but I think Morra seems like a kinda okay guy. I mean, he's not the bad guy Brian's making him out to be. Well, probably because Morra makes Sands do all the dirty work! Like blowing up that guy's house! Who else knew it was a bomb? It's kind of obvious, no? I mean, the guy's practically in hiding, so I don't think he's gonna be ordering things on Amazon, y'know? Despite that, he still brought in the package, and you know what happens next. Boom!

Well, at least that guy (sorry, I don't remember his name) gave us a little insight on NZT. Well, actually, now that I think about it, he didn't really give us much except for the fact that he wasn't the one to create NZT. So if he didn't create it, then who did? That's the million dollar question, right?

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment