October 26, 2015

Thoughts On: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S03E04


Episode Name: Devils You Know

Original Air Date: 10/20/15

Posted By:

Lisamentary:

I was really hoping that this episode would reveal why Gemma wanted to go back, but it seems like she already has a plan in action. Poor Fitz! He's worked so hard to get her back and she doesn't even want to be there. She wants to go back to that weird planet. My only question for Gemma is WHY???? 

Obviously, Ward is the new head of Hydra and he seems crazier and even more sinister than before. That's what love does to you. Lost love that is. It makes you go insane without it. I guess that means I should feel a little bad for him, but I don't. Oh well.

For some reason, I think it'd be kind of cute if Coulson and Rosalind got together. Weird? I know. But Coulson has been single these past two seasons without a real love interest besides the cello girl; she doesn't even count though.

I can't believe Hunter!! He's so impulsive!! He decided to just go after Ward, knowing that it would kill Andrew with MAY right next to him. Can't he tell that May loves Andrew? Qué es tu problema, Hunter? AY CARAMBA!!

We better find out why Gemma wants to go back next episode!

Enjoy!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment