October 31, 2015

Thoughts On: Wicked City S01E01


Episode Name: Pilot

Original Air Date: 10/27/15

Posted By:
Millamentary:

AHHHH, I've been waiting for this since I first found out about it. Mainly because it has Ed Westwick (Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl) in it!!!! The character he plays, Kent, has his charms, but he is definitely no Chuck Bass. I guess, he's less refined? Well, probably because he didn't grow up on the Upper East Side! Haha!!

So is it just me, or do you not like Betty either? I personally think she's too old, and her personality isn't that great either. But Brent likes her for some odd reason, so I guess she's here to stay?? Well, unless he kills her!

Omg, I hope Taissa Farmiga's character, Karen, doesn't die!! I just love her in AHS!! Okay, not in Murder House, but in Coven!!! Actually, she's was pretty annoying in both, but I still like her because of AHS. But it's kind of weird how she plays a young adult now. It's just kind of hard to picture her in this character because she played teenagers in AHS. Hopefully this show gets better because right now, it's kind of slow.

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment