November 25, 2015

Thoughts On: The Blacklist S03E08 // FALL FINALE


Episode Name: Kings of the Highway

Original Air Date: 11/19/15

Posted By:

Lisamentary:

At first, when Red went missing, I was so nervous for him but I just knew that Red would get out. It is Red! And he's a conniving genius. 

But the most horrible thing happened in the end! Well, two horrible things!! First, whacky Ressler caught Liz and is of course going to arrest her. ARGHHHH!!! WHY?!?!!? I can't believe Ressler did that!! The whole time he was chasing her I was going, "GOOOOOOO, LIZZZZ!" But she just wasn't fast enough and Ressler got her. That's a big, BIG BUMMER. Also, Ressler has been doing so many unbelievable things like getting with Samar. NASTY! They are so not meant for each other.

The second horrible thing was a cliffhanger because that's what happened right after Ressler caught Liz. I just can't. I just can't. How could Ressler do this? But Liz is no Red. Not every can be,

Enjoy!! It was epic.

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment