November 26, 2015

Thoughts On: Last Man Standing S05E09


Episode Name: The Gratitude List

Original Air Date: 11/20/15

Posted By:


Lisamentary:

OOOH! It's Thanksgiving time! However, it seems this year that it'll just be Mike, Vanessa, and Eve because Kristin and Mandy have their own things to do! Even worse, Eve doesn't want to do Vanessa's gratitude list.

I felt so bad for Vanessa because  thanksgiving wasn't everything she wanted it to be. Also, she only wanted to make it super special for Eve to make sure she comes back during college. I totally relate to what Vanessa is going through because my mama feels the same. Poor moms! Their last birdy is leaving the nest. Well, actually, my mom still has my brother.

As for Mandy, bad Mandy! I can't believe she'd like to just hang out with Kyle. And innocent, little Kyle got roped into that mess. This shows that motherhood really changed Kristin because she even started lecturing Mandy. Then she gave Vanessa a little visit. AWWWW! Even though she had to leave like literally a minute later. HAHAHAHA

It was so unbearably sappy and sweet when Eve told her parents why she didn't want to do the gratitude. She even made them look away! HAHAHAHAA, just like me! 

This was a very sweet, heartfelt episode with Mike's classic humor. Sucks that there's no episode next week.

Enjoy!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment