January 24, 2016

Thoughts On: The 100 S03E01 // SEASON 3 PREMIERE


Episode Name: Wanheda: Part One

Original Air Date: 1/21/16

Posted By:

Millamentary:

The 100 is back, guys! How exciting! Did anybody else feel like this episode ended abruptly? Well, I thought it did. It felt short too! Okay, well, let's put the ending aside for now and talk about the beginning!

Right from the start, my #Bellarke dreams are crushed. Bellamy has a girlfriend!


And might I add, she's a character whom we have never even seen before! Seriously, guys, I don't even know her name, and you probably don't either.

Well, anyway, let's talk about some characters that we actually know. Jasper's different. He cut his hair, and he's kind of unhinged. He's still taking Maya's death pretty hard. You know, for most of the episode I was waiting for Finn to show up, but then I remembered he died... I can't believe I forgot. Awkward...

Now, don't even get me started on Clarke, or should I say Wanheda? Clarke looks kind of crazy in this episode. She has red hair or is it a wig? I don't even know what it is, but I do know she goes back to blonde in the next episode. My #Bellarke dreams are crushed yet again when Clarke sleeps with a grounder girl. WHAT ABOUT BELLAMY THOUGH?


Speaking Bellamy, let's move onto Octavia. I find it SO weird that Octavia speaks the grounder language with Lincoln when they both speak English very well. It just goes to show how much she loves the grounder culture.

Well, that's it for this episode. It looks like a war might break out soon, and Clark might be the center of it. Everyone is out to kill her, and she gets herself in a little pinch at the end when that grounder guy captures her. We'll just have to wait and see.

'Til the next episode!

P.S. SHAWN MENDES THOUGH!!!!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment