January 30, 2016

Thoughts On: Arrow S04E11


Episode Name: A.W.O.L.

Original Air Date: 1/27/16

Posted By:

Millamentary:

This episode is very Felicity-centered. Well, it's not that surprising since she is in a wheelchair now, and the TV gods need to milk her handicap-ability for as long as possible, right? By the way, before I move to a different subject, what do you guys think of Felicity's new code-name, Overwatch? It reminds me of Smallville with the clock-tower in Metropolis!

I'm glad Dig and his brother, Andy, are thick as thieves again! Somehow, I think Andy is going to betray him though. I just feel like he's still a little loyal to H.I.V.E.

Well, anyway, I didn't know Dig's code name was the Spartan! When did that happen?!


Don't get me wrong though. It's a pretty cool code-name!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment