January 26, 2016

Thoughts On: Legends of Tomorrow S01E01 // SERIES PREMIERE


Episode Name: Pilot, Part 1

Original Air Date: 1/21/16

Posted By:

Millamentary:

Legends of Tomorrow is so good! I didn't think it'd be that good because I was never really a fan of most of the characters. I think the only character who I actually liked in their parent show was Professor Stein, but everyone else I didn't really like that much that I wanted to them to have their own spinoff. For example, when I first saw Barry make his appearance on Arrow as the CSI guy, I loved him so much that I wanted to see more of him, and I did. He got his own show because he is so likeable. Like who cares about Hawkman and Hawkgirl when Barry's around, or who cares about Ray Palmer when Oliver Queen is in the room! They were supporting characters, but now they have their time to shine.

Now that Barry and Oliver aren't around to steal the spotlight, the supporting characters are becoming the main characters. Some really funny ones too. I don't know if it's just because it's the pilot, but this episode is so funny and entertaining. I love the team chemistry between everyone. It's so dynamic and just fun in general!

I also think it helps that I watch both Arrow and The Flash (the parent shows) because this is a spinoff of those shows, so I'm already familiar with everyone on the team, well, minus the new guy, Rip Hunter. It makes it easier for me to enjoy the show because I already know their personalities and stories, and I have a little background.

All in all, I'm really impressed with Legends. I'm just gonna shortened it to that because "Legends of Tomorrow" is a mouthful. Well, anyway, thank you, TV gods for giving us such a promising show! I look forward to watching the next episode!


Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment