January 29, 2016

Thoughts On: Recovery Road S01E01 // SERIES PREMIERE


Episode Name: Blackout

Original Air Date: 1/25/16

Posted By:

Millamentary:

Recovery Road is this new series on Freeform. It wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be, and by bad I mean, something similar to The Fosters because that show is really annoying sometimes, and I don't really like it despite my still watching.

Anyway, I really like the main girl, Maddie. She's a rebellious type, but not the annoying kind. She's more like the smart, witty, sarcastic rebel type of girl.

Also, the chemistry between her and her love interest isn't too bad either. It's definitely not forced like the so-called "chemistry" between Callie and Brandon from The Fosters.

Well, see you next episode!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment