January 30, 2016

Thoughts On: Suits S05E11 // WINTER PREMIERE


Episode Name: Blowback

Original Air Date: 1/27/16

Posted By:

Millamentary:

Suits is back! Well, not that many of you watch it, or at least I don't think you'd watch it.

Anyway, the last time Suits was airing I didn't blog about the weekly episodes, mainly because I knew that not that people actually watch it, but this time, I'm like "Screw it." I'm going to blog about every show's weekly episodes.

The last time Suits left off was at the part where Mike is being arrested. Well, I know he's a fraud, you know he's a fraud, and even Mike knows he's a fraud, but the prosecutor can't know, you know? I'd like to see how Mike and Harvey get Mike out of this sticky situation. It's looking up though since they already handled the Jack Solaff/Daniel Hardman/Charles Forstman problem. Nice job, guys!

I'm glad Rachel is sticking with Mike and not leaving him because Mike and Rachel is seriously my favorite thing about this show. Well, them and Donna!

By the way, I'm also super glad that Donna is back working for Harvey. There's nothing wrong with Donna working for Louis, but Donna working for Harvey just seems right!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment