January 27, 2016

Thoughts On: Supergirl S01E11


Episode Name: Strange Visitor From Another Planet

Original Air Date: 1/25/16

Posted By:

Millamentary:

Guess what, guys? I actually like this episode, and you might know why!

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned before that I don't really like the idea of Kara and James as a couple. It's very forced, especially since the chemistry between them isn't very strong.

Well, Kat's long lost son, Adam, makes his first appearance on the show, and believe me when I say, Kara and Adam have GREAT chemistry. I never thought that I would like Kara because we all know I think she's super annoying, even in this episode when she was trying to convince Henshaw not to kill the White Martian with a speech so cliche and saccharine that made Kara even more annoying that I couldn't help but make a face.

Okay, my point is, Kara's annoying, but for the first time ever, I actually like Kara her! Well, not by herself. Of course, Adam has to be in the scene to make Kara's personality tolerable, but I have to admit they look pretty cute together! I just thought the whole scene of Adam asking Kara out was insanely cute, especially since Cat gives Kara the go-ahead to date her son. The whole idea of Kara and Adam is just so freaking cute, it makes me giddy and all smiley!


Excited to see more of #Karadam! Haha, do you guys like the ship name I came up with? CUTE JUST LIKE THEM!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment