February 8, 2016

Thoughts On: The Originals S03E11


Episode Name: Wild at Heart

Original Air Date: 2/5/16

Posted By:

Millamentary:

Vampire Cami is seriously another Caroline with her humanity off. Why the similar plot line, TV gods?! Cami is so irritating and annoying and CRAZY, just like how Caroline was when her mom died in TVD. And if Cami wasn't already annoying before she was a vampire...

But hey, at least the Mikaelsons now know what the weapon that could kill them is! The bad thing is it's in the hands of CRAZY CAMI.


Enough about Cami, let's talk about my favorite ship on the show DAVINA + KOHL (aka #Kholvina)!! First off, let me say how happy I am to see D back on the show! I missed her. She's seriously one of my favorite characters on The Originals. What's even better is that she can finally bring Kohl back to life, and they can be together (although Kohl doesn't really want to come back if it means Davina works for the Strix). Whatever, Kohl. #Kholvina will be reunited once more!

P.S. Which Kohl Mikaelson do you guys like better? The Original or the "Kaleb" Kohl? I like the "Kaleb" Kohl a lot, but he can't beat the original! The best part is, I think Kohl's going to come back in his original body!


Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment