February 29, 2016

Thoughts On: Scandal S05E12


Episode Name: Wild Card

Original Air Date: 2/25/16

Posted By:

Millamentary:

I have to admit, Cyrus's plan is pretty ingenious. Stage a shooting so his future presidential candidate can have a chance to be a hero? That's a pretty smart way to get his name out there. Looks like Mellie and Susan have a strong competitor.

And they're not the only with competition. Jake is apparently dating someone new, and Olivia wants her team to look into her. It can't be because she's jealous, so why? What's the reason?

By the way, I say this anytime Charlie and Quinn spend time together, but they are seriously my fave! I really like how Cyrus's plan came full circle with Charlie and Quinn's babysitting gig: the kid they were babysitting is the son of the shooter from Cyrus's plan! I love when stuff ties together.

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment