March 23, 2016

Breaking News: Milla Minimizes Episode Posts


Hey everyone! I have some really important news to share with you all. Seriously—it's life changing. Well, at least for me!


I've decided to stop doing every single episode post. I feel like it's not even worth it to keep writing episode posts all the time. Sometimes, there are so many "Thoughts On" posts in one day that it prevents my earlier posts from being read.

And "Thoughts On" posts are all I ever write. I want to do more fun posts like recommendations, show in a nutshells, movie reviews, etc, but I'm usually always swamped with episode posts that I don't get to write the fun ones as much as I want. Besides, those kinds of posts are more useful to read anyway.

"Thoughts On" and episode posts aren't going away though. I'm probably going to do episode posts for just season premieres, season finales, and episodes that I just have to blog about. Maybe then I'd have time to make picture recaps and mini recaps again! Remember those? Picture recaps are always fun, but they take quite a while to make. Hopefully, I'll be able to bring them back with the extra time I'd have not writing "Thoughts On" posts.




No comments:

Post a Comment