March 20, 2016

Thoughts On: Blindspot S01E13


Episode Name: Erase Weary Youth

Original Air Date: 3/14/16

Posted By:

Lisamentary:

In this episode, there's a mole on the loose in the FBI, and intolerable Jonas Fisher, the inspector from two episodes back, has returned to find out who it is. 

It begins with the captured Russian operative being killed right before she was about to reveal the name. Mayfair tells Weller this and he suspects that it may be Jane, Zapata, or Reade. 

Weller was going to investigate until Jonas Fisher showed up out of nowhere. He's so annoying! That Fisher dude made me want to shoot him myself. He has the condescending attitude and is just trying to mess everything up. ARGHHH! However, he is right on some level about Jane being a mole because she is in a way. Thank goodness she cut off ties with Oscar and said she won't betray her team.

I hate how secretive Oscar is. Tell me now! I can't handle the wait.

When it's revealed who the mole was, it was surprising but not at the same. I'm not going to say who but just know that I'm glad the person in question is gone. Good riddance! However, I wish Jane hadn't killed the person. I wanted to know more about the Russians. This whole scene, though, was very intense--I even had to sit up (I usually watch lying down)!

Another thing that happened is that Reade told Weller that he's going out with Weller's sister. It went better than expected at first and then things turned out just how we all had anticipated: Weller tells Reade to break up with her. I wasn't digging how controlling Weller was, and his reasons are so sad. When he says it takes everything out of him to protect the people he cares about, it broke my heart. Poor guy!

Also, who's calling Zapata? Someone must have bugged her house, and Carter is dead. Hmmm… 

There was no Orion this episode too. Bummer.

Enjoy!!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment