April 6, 2016

Breaking News: I Know Who Dies in The Walking Dead Season 6 Finale!


We all know The Walking Dead season 6 finale aired last Sunday. We also know that Negan fatally beats someone with his stick thingy. Ouch. I digress. Anyway, what we don't know is who dies (though many of you might have your suspicions) due to the dumb cliffhanger at the end of the episode. However, don't worry—I have a pretty good assumption of who dies... (This may be a potential SPOILER!)


You ready? It's Glenn.


His death was leaked online, and there's some really good evidence that it's him. Apparently, you could hear the Maggie and the others yelling Glenn's name at the end of the episode. I couldn't hear it, but when I searched Google for proof of who died, I heard the enhanced audio of the last few minutes of the episode, and it's pretty compelling...

Another article I read also had a really good point why it was Glenn, but I don't remember how I found it. Haha, just search Google, and I'm pretty sure you'll find a bunch of theories.

Well, this theory may be wrong, but we'll just have to wait and see if it's really true.

It's like Game of Thrones all over again, only they actually let us see Jon Snow "die"!

No comments:

Post a Comment