April 26, 2016

Thoughts On: Game of Thrones S06E01 // SEASON 6 PREMIERE


Episode Name: The Red Woman

Original Air Date: 4/24/16

Posted By:

Millamentary:

GoT is back (after a really long time, I might add)! It would've been great if they gave us a little recap of what happened in the last season/episode because to be honest, I only vaguely remember what happens.

Well, I'd say the season started off pretty decent. Jon Snow is still dead... Is he going to stay dead? I'm waiting for him to miraculously rise from the dead!


Brienne is reunited with Sansa. Thank Gods! (Did you see what I did there?) And what good timing too. Just when Sansa is about to be apprehended and brought back to Ramsey, Brienne and her squire swoop in and save the day. Pod! Yes, that's his name. When I was watching, I was totally trying to figure out his name. It was on the tip of my tongue. Brick? No, that didn't sound right, but writing this now, I remember. His name is Pod! Well, I think because it would be pretty awkward if it wasn't, and I don't want to look it up.

Well, anyway, the episode ends with Melisandre turning into an old woman. What's up with that? Did she lose all her power or something. I just hope she can bring Jon back to life!

This is unrelated to this episode, but I hope Arya and Sansa reunite this season. It would just be the best thing for them to be together again!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment