May 21, 2016

Thoughts On: Legends of Tomorrow S01E16 // SEASON 1 FINALE


Episode Name: Legendary

Original Air Date: 5/19/16

Posted By:

Millamentary:

Yet another season finale! Finally, the team defeats Savage! I wonder who the next villain is going to be, and I wonder if Patrick J. Adams is going to be a regular on the show?!? Probably not because he's a main character in Suits, but still, I was so excited to see him in Legends!

Oh yes, I heard they're are going to be some new additions to the team. Well, I guess there has to be because Snart is gone.


Well, I guess he had to die because the actor who portrays him is going to be in another show (Lost). And it looks like Kendra and Carter aren't staying on the team? Well, maybe they will once Rex Taylor (Patrick J. Adams's character) tells the team what the new threat is.

Hopefully, the new enemy is better than Savage. This season was a little dumb.

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment