April 26, 2015

Thoughts On: Orphan Black S03E02


Episode Name: Transitory Sacrifices of Crisis

Original Air Date: 4/25/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

Ehh. So far, season 3 has not lived up to its expectations. It's kinda boring right now. This episode, for example. It doesn't have me at the edge of my seat nor does it make me wanna watch the next episode right at this moment. Nothing really important happened. Well, Sarah had to send her daughter away because she was putting her in harm's way just by being her mom. But, that wasn't really exciting. I don't even like Kira; she's kinda annoying in that "I'm a little kid" kinda way. But Paul's back! YAY, I like Paul! I really liked Paul back in the first season when he was with Sarah. Haha, I thought they were cute together, even though it was a fake romance. Ehh, but now that's he's the enemy, I don't like him as much. HAHA Tatiana Maslany's acting is still AMAZING though! The more I watch Orphan Black, the more I pay closer attention to all the clones she plays. And yup, I can't even tell its the same person. The voice, the appearance, the personality, it's just SO different!!

Though, the Castor clones are just ehh. They all look like the same person, minus one clone who has a mustache, but big difference. Well, they are the same person, but Tatiana makes every clone her own person, unlike the Castor clones where they all look and sound alike. Well, that mustache made him look creepy anyway. And he died in yesterday's episode anyway so now we won't have see that mustache anymore! OMG what if another clone has that mustache AHAH I think Seth was his name? Well, he was a glitchy clone, and his "brother " (I can't seem to remember his name) didn't want to see him suffer, so he ended him. You just have to watch the show! Otherwise, some of this stuff might be confusing!


Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment