April 26, 2015

Thoughts On: Young & Hungry S02E05


Episode Name: Young & First Time

Original Air Date: 4/22/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

This episode was kinda funny! Although, the show could do without the excessive audience laughter. Now, what happened in this episode again? Oh yeah, Cooper and Gabi are taking their relationship to the next level aka they're gonna "get together" for the first time. The way Gabi was so open about it made the episode quite funny. But you know Gabi. She's always screwing things up. Like in this episode where she accidentally took Josh's STD results and showed those to Cooper instead of her own. But I don't understand why Cooper was so angry at Gabi. She slept with Josh in the past and now, it's history. Well, they made up eventually. Ehh, I don't really like Gabi with Cooper, but I also don't really like Gabi with Josh either. I don't like Gabi with anyone actually. What about you? What do you think? I just don't feel the connection between Gabi and Cooper, much less Gabi and Josh. It's probably because the show is so comical and laid-back that Gabi can't be too serious. Well, I'm not one for silly comedies anyway. I try to steer clear of them since I'm more of a Dramedy girl myself. I have to have my drama! But you know, who I really liked in this episode? Yolanda! She's just so funny! HAHA
Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment