April 29, 2015

Thoughts On: The Flash S01E20


Episode Name: The Trap

Original Air Date: 4/28/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

A-FREAKING-MAZING!! This episode has got to be the best one yet! First of all, I'd like to say what a great character Cisco is. He's just SO funny!! He's like that comic relief character that makes situations less tense. It hasn't even been 5 minutes into the show and I already started laughing!!! Every show needs its own Cisco. Am I right?

OMG, the climax of the episode was insane!!! Dr. Wells reveals to Cisco that he's Eobard Thawne. I KNEW HE WAS RELATED TO EDDIE. You probably did too, since it's not that hard to figure out. Eobard Thawne. Eddie Thawne. But at first, I thought Eobard Thawne was Eddie's son!! THAT WOULDV'E BEEN ONE HELL OF A REVEAL. AM I RIGHT?

Dude, I was getting so excited when Dr. Wells was having that showdown with Cisco!! He was doing the exact same things like in the other time dimension. I mean, SHUTTING THE LAPTOP? What better way to create suspense?!

Y'know I really thought their plan was gonna work!! But in all shows, it's never that easy. Seriously though, Wells or Eobard or whatever we call him now is good, He's really good. I really thought that the Wells that was talking to Cisco was actually Eobard. I can't believe it was Hannibal Bates!! HE'S GOOD. A little creepy, watching everyone in his creepy time room, but GOOD!!

FINALLY, IRIS KNOWS!!! I wonder how Barry's gonna get out of this one. HAHA, but seriously though. One electric shock and Iris knows it's Barry? Objectively speaking, it seems kinda like a "that's it?" moment, but if you actually watched the episode, you'd feel like the show executed the "Barry is the Flash" reveal quite well. I mean, it was exciting right?? Now they can finally be together!! I never really liked Eddie and Iris anyway. Y'know, I actually don't like Barry and Iris either. OOH, YOU KNOW WHO I SHIP? Barry and Caitlin!! HAHA, even though I know they'll never be together. A girl can dream, right? Who do you ship? Comment down below!! :)

Episode Rating:

1 comment:

  1. This episode was CRAZY omg
    Awesome Millamentary! :D Keep up the good work, Milla!

    ReplyDelete