April 29, 2015

Thoughts On: The Originals S02E20


Episode Name: City Beneath The Sea

Original Air Date: 4/27/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

The episode starts off kinda slow. Well, obviously because KLAUS IS STILL DAGGERED. CRYING EMOJI. Tbh, I don't really remember much from this episode...and I watched it two days ago. It just goes to show that this episode wasn't all that exciting. However, I REALLY like Dahlia now!! I mean, I know she's evil and all but her past is just so sad!! I totally empathize with her. And her offer seems like a pretty good deal. Dahlia will teach Hope how to control her magic and Klaus still gets to be around as her father. It's a win-win! I REALLY HATE JACKSON THOUGH. I don't know why, but he's just so annoying!!!!!! Who does he think he is? Klaus? HAH, he wishes. I really don't like how Hayley thinks she's invulnerable. You're only alive because Klaus allows it. I hope Klaus kills her. Hayley is basically keeping Hope away from her paternal family aka the Mikaelsons. It's not her place to decide. Klaus is as much a father to Hope as Hayley is her mother. Well, I don't really remember anything else that was important and or exciting, so until next episode! 

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment