May 9, 2015

Thoughts On: The Originals S02E21


Episode Name: Fire with Fire

Original Air Date: 5/4/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

AHHH THE SEASON IS ALMOST ENDING!! Ugh, you know what that means. A HIATUS :( But at least, other shows will go off their hiatus. Well, I hope. Okay, now onto the episode! HAHA sorry this post is a little late. Okay, a lot late, but better late than never right??

YAY Klaus is free and roaming the city streets! I hope he gets revenge on his siblings soon!! I especially don't like Freya anymore. I think I used to think she was okay, but now she's just annoying!! OKAY, NEVER MIND. I think I always thought she was annoying. Well, my point is, SHE'S ANNOYING!!

Elijah and his vampire girlfriend though!! HAHA I don't remember her name. I don't know. There's something about her I don't like. Maybe her personality? Maybe how she's so headstrong? I can't believe I don't remember her name. Well, SPOILER! Klaus kills her!! AWW, POOR ELIJAH!! He looked so heartbroken.

Hayley is definitely super annoying too!! Stop running away, and let Klaus have his daughter back. Y'know, Hayley is kinda like a kidnapper. I say kinda because Hope is her daughter too.

OMG YAY DAVINA!! I love Davina!! She's so cool. I really love how she's so confident, especially in that scene with the witches. SHE'S SO COOL AHH

LOL, I can't believe Dahlia was falling for Freya's trick. Or was she?? I can't tell if she was just playing or she actually didn't know what was going on. It looks like it could go both ways. Well, bye bye Freya!! 

UGH, WE CAN'T FORGET CAMI ON MY "WHO'S ANNOYING" LIST!! I can't believe Klaus likes her. He even trusts her with such an important secret in this episode!! What's that secret you ask? That Klaus is just pretending to be on Dahlia's side!! But did he really need to kill Elijah's girl? Well, I guess he had to in order to make it look convincing. Poor, Elijah :( NO, WAIT A SECOND. We're talking about Klaus here. He probably enjoyed watching Elijah suffer.

Yeah, now that I think about it, maybe killing OMG I REMEMBER HER NAME!!! IT'S GIA!! Okay, so back to what I was saying. Killing Gia was probably Klaus's way of getting revenge on Elijah for daggering him. Yup, that definitely seems like Klaus.

Finally, Hayley and her pack of kidnappers are getting what they deserve!! Okay, fine then. Not really, but I'm Team Klaus so Hayley and Jackson are the bad guys here. OOH I can't believe Klaus had the great idea to use the Crescent Moon Curse again!! Now, we won't have to hear Hayley's annoying attitude since she'll be trapped in wolf form! She and her many wolf friends.

Well, I can't wait to see how Klaus is gonna defeat Dahlia! Since the season finale is the next episode and all, we fans should get ready for a super cool fight scene and/or a big cliffhanger!! HAHA I HATE CLIFFHANGERS. Don't you?

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment