May 20, 2015

Thoughts On: Orphan Black S03E05


Episode Name: Scarred by Many Past Frustrations

Original Air Date: 5/16/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

Yo, Helena gets crazier every episode. I can't believe she saved herself and left Sarah trapped in a cell. What a heartless sestra!! HAHA

So I think Cos's new love interest is SUPER shady. I don't know why, but she just seems off. Maybe she's a spy or something!!

Um... goth is not a good color on Gracie. And I don't think Sarah let her wear her clothes either...

Omg, I can't believe Helena managed to slip through the cell bars!! INSANE

So I guess if a girl has sex with a Castor clone, then the girl gets some kind of disease?? We'll probably find out more next episode.

Well, that's pretty much it for this episode. I never really have much to say about this season of Orphan Black. It's a shame really. The first two seasons were AMAZING. So amazing that Orphan Black made it into my top three. I think I'll have to reconsider due to the disappointment from this season.

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment