May 19, 2015

Thoughts On: The Vampire Diaries S06E22 // SEASON 6 FINALE


Episode Name: I'm Thinking Of You All The While

Original Air Date: 5/14/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

I'm probably gonna have to keep apologizing until I'm all caught up with my posts. HAHA, I'm almost done though! I just need one more post! Yay! :) Thank god for all the season finales though! I can finally take a break while I wait for the next batch of shows come out!!

BUT AWW!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS NINA'S LAST EPISODE!!! (It's also Michael Trevino aka Tyler's last episode too, but OMG NINAAA)
So the episode starts off with all hell broken loose. Kai kills himself, which inadvertently kills all of the Gemini coven. I guess, if the leader dies, then they all die? Aww, Jo :( Jo and Alaric were great together, but of course, if a girl has romantic relations with Alaric, she's bound to die or leave him, which is kinda sad. AWW, JO, WHY DID THEY HAVE TO KILL YOU OFF?? POOR ALARIC; IT'S ALWAYS ALARIC :'(

Liv and Tyler were dying too because obviously normal humans can't withstand the impact of a powerful "explosion." It wasn't really an explosion, but I don't know what to call it, so thus "exploitation." So as a result, Liv forces Tyler to kill her so he can activate his werewolf curse ant thus save his life by giving him enhanced healing abilities. And that's pretty much it for Tyler's goodbye. The show didn't give him any special farewell like they gave Elena. Y'know what? THEY DIDN'T TIE UP ANY LOOSE ENDS FOR HIM. They didn't explain why he's leaving Mystic Falls or give a reason for why he won't be able to make any more appearances. Well, maybe they'll explain it next season.

So Lily gives Kai her blood in exchange for him giving her info about her witch-vampire "family." Kai comes back to life and becomes a witch-vampire as well. But, later in the episode, Damon finally manages to kill him. I kinda have mixed feelings about this. I like Kai, but at the same time I think he's a crazy psychopath. 

Now, that Kai's dead, it's time for Elena's farewell!!
Being the villain that he is, he inversely linked Bonnie and Elena's lives together. So as long as Bonnie's alive, Elena would be trapped in a coma. OMG, THE FEELS!!! 

DUDE, THE SCENE WITH ELENA, CARE, AND BON REALLY RESONATED WITH ME. SO SAD :( OMG THE FEATHERS... SO CUTE :(




AWW, MATT :'(


AWW, ALARIC :'(


AWW, JEREMY'S BACK TO SAY GOODBYE :'( 


AWW, STEFAN :'(


AWW, DAMON :'( THEY'RE DANCING TO NO MUSIC IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT HAHA, BUT AWWWWWWWW :(


AYY, BUT WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT IS THAT DELENA IS END GAME!!!! :')

Episode Rating:

2 comments:

  1. ahaha saw ur campaign for Hung and thought i'd check this blog u mentioned out too! I can not believe you and Lisa have a blog! That is really coool! btw I subscribed XD ;) -Tiana ( you guys remember right?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, how are you Tiana? THIS IS SO FUNNY BECAUSE JUST THE OTHER DAY WE WERE TALKING ABOUT YOU HAHAHA :)

      Delete