May 31, 2015

Thoughts On: Orphan Black S03E07


Episode Name: Community of Dreadful Fear and Hate

Original Air Date: 5/30/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

YES, YES, YES!! This is the Orphan Black I know and love!! This episode is so hectic I LOVE IT.

I just know there's something up with Cosima's new girl. I mean, listening to their conversation while pretending to be taking a shower? Scandz af!!

AYY, ALSION AND JASON ARE KINDA CUTE. I hope they get together!! Sorry, Donnie, I just don't like you as much. You're kinda whiny.

HAHA, it was so obvious that the envelopes were switched. But I love cliche story lines!! This episode has cliche written all over it. It's the classic "so many people gather in one place it becomes overwhelming" episode!! YAY

You just get so excited since the episode is so suspenseful. I mean, you don't want the wrong people to see each other!!

OOH, finally the plot is actually going somewhere!! I CAN'T WAIT 'TIL NEXT EPISODE WHEN RACHEL TELLS SARAH WHAT THE BOOK SAYS!!

Episode Rating:

1 comment: