June 22, 2015

Thoughts On: Beauty and the Beast S03E02


Episode Name: Primal Fear

Original Air Date: 6/18/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

So Vincent and Cat are moving in together!! Fun!! But I think that's probably the most exciting thing that happens during this episode. Yup, this episode is pretty boring!

Vincent is having "primal" issues about moving in with Cat. Basically, he feels his manhood is at stake because Catherine is so controlling. Or at least that's what I got from watching the episode??

I kinda find it annoying how Vincent is always so close to killing someone, but then Catherine has the magic power of talking him out of beast mode. I mean, really?? She can do that every single time??

OMG, just when Vincent was finally getting some answers from Agent Thomas, someone kills him!! Typical. But Agent Thomas should've told Vincent more before he died. Now Vincent can't get any more information about the experiments.

Ehh, boring episode. I mean, I was bored just writing this post!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment