June 22, 2015

Thoughts On: Orphan Black S03E10 // SEASON 3 FINALE


Episode Name: History Yet to Be Written

Original Air Date: 6/20/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

TATIANA IS A GREAT ACTRESS OMG!!

I wonder why S hates her mother so much. What I'm getting from the episode is that her mom killed her husband?? But seriously though, the mom is so crabby all the time.

HAHA, CRYSTAL'S ALIVE!!! Yay, I love Crystal's voice; it's so cute!!

AWW, HELENA AND JESSE ARE REUNITED!! I totally ship!! Helena's finally getting her happy ending!! Y'know, from the way it was going in the past episodes, I thought Helena had a crush on Donny though.

OMG, it was really sad when Rudy died. I know he was the enemy, but it was still sad. Y'know, his and Helena's talk right before he died when they were both lying on the floor!!
Dude, Ferdinand is awesome!! When Sarah was talking about Neolution, I knew that that guy was a Neolution spy, I guess Ferdinand knew as well, y'know, considering he beat him up with a baseball bat and dumped his remains in acid. HAHA, he piratically blew up and lost his composure. It was so amusing to watch. I like Ferdinand on Sarah's side!!

YAY, Alison won school trustee!!! But omg, Delphine gave Shay the DYAD card with Kendall Malone's prison number!!! WHAT IF SHAY ACTUALLY IS A CASTOR SPY?? Because she was in the military!! Maybe this was all a rouse and she's just good at keeping her cover??

Curious!! Just curious!! I wanna know who killed Delphine!!! Who was Delphine talking about too??

OMG, Rachel's mother is alive!!!! And she's part of Neolution!! PLOT TWIST??

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment