June 20, 2015

Thoughts On: Pretty Little Liars S06E03


Episode Name: Songs of Experience 

Original Air Date: 6/16/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

This episode was pretty decent. It finally reveals something! It's not a big something, but it's something.

Dude, Sarah Harvey is creepy af!! She just looks so ill (for lack of a better word).

Hmm, why do I think this episode is okay? I can barely think of anything to write. It's hard to put my feelings about this episode into words. It wasn't boring, but it also wasn't that exciting. I think I know why I think this episode is decent. It's probably because the girls are kinda closer to an answer to who A is. I think that's what I hate most about this show—that they dangle the A carrot in front of our faces. They always hype up a big A reveal, and when it finally comes down to it, they reveal nothing. But this episode somewhat brings the girls closer to who A really is.

That said, it's really looking like Andrew is Alison and Jason's long lost brother. I really wanna know what Ali's dad told her and Jason. She looked really shocked. Man, I REALLY WANNA KNOW WHO CHARLES IS!!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment