June 3, 2015

Thoughts On: Stitchers S01E01 // SERIES PREMIERE


Episode Name: A Stitch in Time

Original Air Date: 6/2/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

So Stitchers is a new series on ABC Family and so far, it's looking pretty good!!! I hope this is gonna have some romance in it!! I MEAN, A KISS BETWEEN KIRSTEN AND CAMERON ALREADY??? It just screams ROMANCE. I definitely ship. I especially love both their personalities; the two just mesh so well together. But hey, what do I know? It's only been one episode. But seriously though, I hope they get together!!! :)

HAHA, at first, I thought Kirsten and Cameron used to be lovers and that Kirsten forgot about Cameron but remembered when she was stitched. Boy, was I wrong. She was just facing the side effects of being stitched. It totally makes sense now that she wasn't in her right mind when she kissed Cameron.

Kirsten's medical condition is kinda hard to understand though. Temporal dysplasia? Am I even spelling that right? HAHA, well, spelling isn't that important right now. So what I got so far is that temporal dysplasia causes Kirsten to have no sense of time? And a lack of emotions? Kinda confused, but I hope they'll give us a better definition of what temporal dysplasia is in the future!!

I'm really loving Kirsten's personality. Confident and a smart-ass!! Very techy which makes her a genius hacker. Well, she should be. She goes to Cal Tech!! SPEAKING OF COLLEGES, UC Santa Monica?? HAHAHA

So far I'm loving the characters and the plot!! So what's this episode about? Well, of course it's a pilot episode so it explains a bunch of stuff. Kirsten is recruited by a government agency to be stitched into minds of dead people. It's actually really interesting and funny!!

Really looking forward to next episode. I have high hopes for this series!!!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment