June 19, 2015

Thoughts On: Stitchers S01E03


Episode Name: Connections

Original Air Date: 6/16/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

Yes! Three episodes and still going strong :)

Does anybody else notice that Cameron gives Kirsten a new nickname(s) like every episode?? Pick one, Cameron!! OR MAYBE he can't because it's a running gag. And if it is, then well done, Cameron!!

Uh oh. Trouble in paradise? Cameron needs to stop worrying about Kirsten. Okay, not stop but worry less. He's overreacting because of what happened with Marta, but seriously dawg, you gotta chill. She's not Marta like what Maggie said!! But I do think that Kirsten is getting overly attached to the memories. It's kinda annoying how she thinks she understands the dead person's feelings. She's just so stubborn!! Like seriously, that scene with Scott in his hotel room? So annoying!!

HAHA, I knew Linus and Camille would hook up. It's so obvious!!! To be honest, I kinda like them together!! :) They're so funny!! Okay, actually, this whole episode is funny. I really like the part when Cameron told Kirsten that they have a company expense account. HAHA, it's was just "buy anything that looks expensive" from there.

AH HAH! I knew that Marta was gonna wake up!!! Didn't I call it? Like in the last post? SO OBVIOUS!! But I hope she doesn't ruin Cameron and Kirsten's relationship. That is definitely not okay!!! BUT I DO WANNA SEE A JEALOUS KIRSTEN!! HAHAH I LOVE LOVE TRIANGLES!! (Although Lisa might think otherwise HAHA)

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment