July 16, 2015

Thoughts On: The Fosters S03E06


Episode Name: It's My Party

Original Air Date: 7/13/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

It's Callie's birthday and SURPRISE! Jude throws her a surprise party! I've thrown one before and it is definitely NOT like theirs HAHA

Aww, I really like how Brandon and Sofia teamed up against AJ. It's the start of a beautiful friendship!!

I can't believe Callie didn't accept the car!!!! I totally would have in her situation. I mean, FREE CAR??

The ending was so predictable!! And I'm not just saying that because the preview showed AJ and Callie kissing... OKAY, MAYBE THE PREVIEW DID PLAY A ROLE... I can't believe Stef caught them in the act though!!

I'm not surprised given Callie's track record with her foster brothers. And girl, brush your hair!! HAHA

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment