July 1, 2015

Thoughts On: Stitchers S01E05


Episode Name: Stitcher in the Rye

Original Air Date: 6/30/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

So there was one part in this episode that made me laugh a little but I don't remember which part it was. But I know it was a #Camsten moment!! HAHA, I LOVE THEM.

Y'know, Marta wasn't as bad as I thought she was. I kinda liked her. Well, it looks like we won't be seeing her ever again because—well, she's dead. Or maybe she's actually not dead and some higher power is just making it seem like she died??? There's really no way of knowing for sure with these types of shows.

So y'know how someone called Marta in the middle of her having Cameron at gunpoint? Well, I totally thought it was Camille who called because she was using her phone back at the lab. But I guess it wasn't her?? Hope she doesn't turn out to be a double agent!!

This episode was pretty much a plot-building episode. Not that much action, but a lot of story. Can't wait to see what that story amounts to.

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment