August 18, 2015

Thoughts On: The Fosters S03E10 // SUMMER FINALE


Episode Name: Lucky

Original Air Date: 8/17/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

FINALLY!!! Callie's adopted!!! Now, hopefully Brallie is no more?? Sorry, Brallie fans, but if you didn't know already, I'm not a Brallie fan. By the way, Callie seriously needs to stop sneaking into Brandon's room in the middle of the freaking night. That's practically incest. INCEST, I TELL YOU!!

So does Lena always keep a condom in her pocket?? I mean, she whipped that thing out fast. But considering she has a wife, it's probably safe to say that she doesn't always carry a condom around. But wait—how old is Jude anyway??? Isn't he like 13 or something?? He's practically a fetus.

Well, Mariana can sing!!! And she doesn't use any auto-tune like a certain someone from Teen Beach (CALLIE). Nice, Mariana, NICE.

OMFG... Jesus is back... Or should I say Jesus 2.0!!! I can't believe the show replaced Jake T. Austin!!! Seriously, I don't think I can look at Jesus the same. Well, I guess they did pick someone with a slight resemblance to the old Jesus. But still, is it not disturbing?? And what's with the kind of terrible acting...

Season 3B should be interesting... Well, I hope. 'Til next time! The Fosters is officially on hiatus!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment