August 18, 2015

Thoughts On: Teen Wolf S05E09


Episode Name: Lies of Omission

Original Air Date: 8/17/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

Ugh, Theo is such a little a-hole!!! Seriously!!! I can't believe Scott would believe him over Stiles. Y'know, Stiles?? The guy who's been his best friend since like forever?? Stupid Scott. What happened to giving people the benefit of the doubt?? I really hope Scott and Stiles make up soon!! And y'know, give Theo a beating?? UGH, what a liar!!!!

I also really don't like Liam and Hayden together... Hayden was such a brat before and now the sudden personality change just makes me want to vomit. Okay, I'm exaggerating a bit... But still, I can't believe Liam and her were about to run away together?? Who do they think they are?? Romeo and Juliet?? I still can't believe they're that in love with each other.

By the way, where is Derek??? Nobody's mentioned him once and season 5A is about to end soon. They better have a good excuse for his absence!!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment