September 25, 2015

Thoughts On: How to Get Away with Murder S02E01 // SEASON 2 PREMIERE


Episode Name: It's Time to Move On

Original Air Date: 9/24/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

AHHHHHH, HTGAWM IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!!! (I know—cliche, but TRUE!!) So many things happen in this episode, I LOVE IT!!! Had me glued to my screen!!


OMG, I forgot how much I love the characters!!! Obviously, Connor is my fave!!!! He's freaking hot af. HAHA, and his relationship with Oliver is so cute!!!! UGH I MISSED EVERYONE. "Prom Queen" Michaela, "Wallflower" Laurel, "Hair Gel" Connor, "Douche Face" Asher, and of course Frank and Anna-freaking-lise!!!! Definitely did NOT miss Wes though. He's so annoying!!

MAN, there were a lot of reveals in this episode!! When Annalise showed up at that lawyer's house, it was getting more and more obvious what kind of history they had together the more they talked. I can't believe Annalise is bi!!! What a plot twist!! That's why I love this show so much!! Always mixing it up and surprising you!!!!

That cliffhanger though!!!! SOMEONE SHOT ANNALIESE??? Ugh, and it looks like Wes is at the root of the problem AGAIN. He's so annoying. Oh, that reminds me!! Bonnie is so UGH!! She killed Rebecca?? Y'know, I did kinda have my suspicions!! Okay, back to the cliffhanger!! It said 2 months later, so does that mean HTGAWM is gonna do the flashbacks again!!! I REALLY LOVE THAT. IT MAKES THE SHOW SUPER GOOD!!!!!

AND OMG, those kids though... THEY SO KILLED THEIR PARENTS. The girl was practically painting with someone's blood. And the boy is no better!! "Oh yeah, I just went out for a jog." MORE LIKE "I went out and killed our aunt"!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALREADY EXCITED FOR NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment