September 26, 2015

Thoughts On: Grey's Anatomy S12E01 // SEASON 12 PREMIERE


Episode Name: Sledgehammer

Original Air Date: 9/24/15

Posted By:

Lisamentary:

YAY!!!! Grey's is back!! How exciting!!

First off, I'm really glad we got skip Meredith's being depressed phase because how boring would that have been. Of course, she's living with Amelia and Maggie but it just reminds me of when Lexi moved in. RIP, Lexi! BTW, I know them sledgehammering that wall was supposed to metaphorical and stuff, but it was kind of weird. HAHAHAHA

Thank God Bailey won Chief of Surgery because, hello? It's BAILEY!! Also, no offense, but the one that Catherine had in mind, Dr. McConnell, had this really nasally (aka ANNOYING) voice that I just couldn't stand. Go, Bailey!!!

Even though a bunch of people want Calzona (Callie and Arizona) to get back together, I think that they're way, way better as friends. Things were so irritatingly tense when they were fighting and Arizona even cheated on Callie, so Callie can do better. 

Funny thing is that I got over Arizona cheating and now I want her with the new intern DeLuca. Before you say anything, I know she's a lesbian but she could go bi. Weirder things have happened on this show. They can be like Callie and Mark but non-platonic, funny roommates instead! Fun times! 

Last thing, I'm so sad about Jackson and April. I know Jackson is still mad at April and stuff, but I don't want them to NOT be together!!!! Hopefully, Shonda Rhimes doesn't go breaking them up because that would break my heart!!!

Well, yeah the episode wasn't that exciting. Things happened, but it was just setting up for the rest of the season! 

Enjoy!!!
Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment