September 23, 2015

Thoughts On: Limitless S01E01 // SERIES PREMIERE


Episode Name: Pilot

Original Air Date: 9/22/15

Posted By:


Millamentary:

So this show seems promising! Hopefully, it's a romance!!!!!!!! Y'know, this show kind of reminds me of Castle! Rebecca is Kate, and Brian is Rick! They are just so similar. The cop/FBI agent recruits help from a smart civilian!! And Rebecca also has a backstory that involves losing her dad just like how Kate's mom died "mysteriously."

I thought the girl in the beginning was the female lead though. Kind of disappointed because that girl and Brian would've looked good together! Ahh, I could see it now. Ehh, Rebecca's okay. She doesn't look like any fun though. She seems like all work and no play. JUST LIKE KATE BECKETT FROM CASTLE!!!!

Looking forward to the next episode!

P.S. I would so like to have full use of my brain!!! Maybe then I could have a chance of passing AP Lit...

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment